Monday, March 9, 2009

Pineapple, Peach and Pear Juice



This is one of the recipes that came in my juicer recipe book. It turned out so yummy and fruity. LOL It contains pineapple, pears, and peaches.


1/2 small pineapple

2 medium pears

3 peaches


I had used pears that my grandma had canned and my husband had told me not to use them cuz theya re already all juiced and soggy and i should have listened to him, but oh well i made a huge mess and had to clean it up. But it still turned out so good.


I have been asking myself what to do with teh pulp or remenents from the juicer since i started to juice and i figure once i get my garden started i will put them in there but fro now i just have to throw them away. Well this mornings juiced items i had an idea with....


Then with all the left over remenents from the juiced items i purified them and put them int eh freezer for TexyAnn when she starts to eat baby food.


No comments:

Post a Comment