Friday, February 27, 2009

Lemon-Scented Broccoli Soufflé, Green salad with Avocado Dressing


This was so yummy i cant wait to make it again. Although when i went to make it i saw that there wasnt any meat int he meal and my husband has to have meat or thinks its not a meal. So i made the stuffed chicken from teh previous night(scroll down to see the Cheese stuffed Chicken with Avocados). So i made the souffle and then i put the chicken on teh bottom of the cassaroel dish and topped it with the broccolli and it turned out way yummy.

Here is the Lemon-Scented Broccoli Souffle recipe:
And then for the Green salad, i jut cut up some romaine lettuce and put tomoatoes, yellow and orange bell peppers on it and some green onions diced. Then we had an Avocado Dressing that my friend had given to me. I loved it and so did my 3 yr old and my husband, who by the way never eats salads, he went back fro anothe rportion of salad with the dressing on it.
Here is the blog of my friend that gave me the dressing recipe.
Avocado dressing (or spread depending on how thick yours turns out)
1 large avocado
2 teaspoons olive oil
dry chives
basil
sea salt
pepper
1 lemon (I juiced 1.5 lemons so I have no idea how much I used in regards to tsp./tbls.)
Add avocado and olive oil to blender and blend until mixed together. NOTE: It will not mix entirely right away. It will still be slightly chunky. Add in seasonings and turn on blender. While running add in lemon juice (you can do this before turning it on..I find it mixes easier if I do it this way). Blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment