Monday, February 23, 2009

Banana Oat Pancakes


Man were these yummy!!!!!

I think that is all i got to say, LOL. My Uncle had asked me to find breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners. So here is my first breakfast. And oh did it taste yummy. Instead of syrup on it, i put some applesauce on the top and then ate some fruit with it on the side.

Tell you the truth i think my meals will be healthy meals for me, but when my hubby gets the condiments on them his turns out to not be so healthy. He and the kids put syrup on their pancakes this morning.
Here is the site that i got it from:


1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup unbleached flour
1/4 cup soy flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups (360 mL) plain soymilk
2 (200 g) bananas, in chunks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional

Place all ingredients, except bananas, in Vita-Mix container. Secure two-part lid. Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to #4 or #5. Run for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to VARIABLE, speed #2. Remove lid plug. Add bananas through lid opening. Replace lid plug. Run for 5 to 10 seconds, until mixed.Place all ingredients, except bananas, in Vita-Mix container. Secure two-part lid. Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to #4 or #5. Run for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to VARIABLE, speed #2. Remove lid plug. Add bananas through lid opening. Replace lid plug. Run for 5 to 10 seconds, until mixed.

My husband made these for us this morning and he did a great job. Thank you and I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment